Trade In Terms and Conditions
By participating in the trade up agreement and submitting the signed declaration, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions ('Conditions'). Before providing us with the device, if you have any questions relating to these conditions please contact us via our website at www.carphonewarehouse.ie
or by calling us on 1800 424 800.
1. You confirm that you are either the owner of the device or you have obtained express permission from the rightful owner to trade in the device.
2. The device must: have no physical damage, have no evidence of liquid damage, have all its features in good working condition, include its battery and be able to charge and power up, and not be subject to any previously agreed trade in arrangement.
3. The device must not be stolen.
4. The device must not have been purchased from us within the 30 days prior to trade in.
5. The device trade in value will be determined by us or a third party on our behalf based on the make and model of the device. Values are subject to change and only the value quoted the day of the trade-up will apply.
6. Subject to acceptance of the trade up agreement, once you present the device to Carphone Warehouse it will not be returned to you under any circumstances.
7. If the device contains a SIM card or memory card, you must remove these along with any accessories prior to trade up. We will not be liable for any consequences of you not removing the SIM card, memory cards or accessories, including any payments associated with the device or the SIM card.
8. Data stored on the device that you wish to retain must be saved elsewhere and you must remove any memory card and/or all data that has been put onto the device prior to trade in. We will not be liable for any damage, loss or erasure of any such data or for any consequences of you not removing your data or memory card, including use or disclosure of such data.
9. You agree that the device may be resold or recycled following the trade up.
10. In some instances we may share your personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email address) to approved third parties providing the trade in service on our behalf to allow them to process your trade in. This may include sharing information with legal or regulatory authorities if required.
11. No cash equivalent will be paid and trade up discounts can only be used in store on the day of purchase.
12. Trade ups are limited to a maximum of two per person.
13. Trade in values attached or shown in our monthly price guide are subject to change. They show the highest value available when trading in. Prices are subject to change.
14. From February 1st 2014 customers can come in with max. one device and request a live quote depending on the physically quality of the handset, make and model.
15. Quotes given in store are only available on that day of purchase.
16. We reserve the right to withdraw or to change the terms of this offer at anytime. Changes will be published on our website at www.carphonewarehouse.ie
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
18. These conditions are governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these conditions.
19. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded.