Online Delivery Terms and Conditions
GENERAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Please note: All bill pay orders require you to provide an accepted proof of address and proof of ID. Accepted proofs can be viewed here
. Please submit these as soon as possible so your order can be fully completed and made ready for delivery.
- Standard delivery takes 2 - 3 working days.
- Working days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Bank holidays and public holidays are not included.
- At present we do not deliver to Parcel Motel or similar services.
- Once you place your order you will receive an ‘order acknowledgement email’ detailing the products you have ordered. Please note, this is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- Once your product has been shipped from our warehouse we will send you a ‘dispatch confirmation email’.
- Because we use a third party courier – Nightline – for delivering all online orders, we are not responsible for tracking or amending your delivery once it leaves our warehouse. This includes if you want arrange an alternative delivery time. You can track your order directly here or by calling Nightline on 1890 321 890 and quoting your tracking reference number.
- We may have to amend or cancel your order as a result of any of the following:
- The product you ordered is out of stock, temporary or otherwise.
- We were unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- There is a pricing or product description error.
- Technical faults with our website resulted in the mismanagement of your order information - we encourage you to report any errors you encountered in the online ordering process.
- You did not meet our order eligibility criteria set out in the main terms and conditions and/or the eligibility criteria of the network provider.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the item you have ordered is not available from stock, we will contact you by email or telephone (if you have provided these details) and you will be offered the option of waiting until the item is available or cancelling your order.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. However, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any products from sale at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content in relation to products. We may refuse to process a transaction or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.